Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I forgoot.....

sorry long time nno update... I just remembered i have a blog... haha XD.... Anyway have u all watch wolverine... damn nice... faster go watch.. GO GO GO GO!!! Well i got it earyly cause america that side leak out befor they did editing properly... watch the disc i can watch how they make thee movie and watch the show at the same time.... cool harr... ^^ so many animated part la... sienz... can c cable wan somemore.... OMG!!! go listen to 1234 by PLAIN WHITE T'S... It's awesome... and BACK AT ONE by Brian Mcknight.... nice song people ^^ well this whole week my mum picking me up from skull and sending me ther too... scary... my frenz damn scared of her .... haha... well lets see wat happened today... me jin n andrea being our usual self... crazy xiao po's... hahaha... andrea went high the day before and kept talking so fast that me and jin just stared at her than she finish the story of killing our english teacher...than jin continue her story than both of them start to talk realy fast... omg, so fan but funny.. haha :) i wanna watch unborn and uninvited... my cousin says it is scary but i wanna watch.... i bought the disc but beacause of CHICKEN BROTHER ZUYI... cannot watch d... dad don let.. sad :( OMG!! our english teacher JASVINDER is so freaking annoying.. is like she never have sex every night with her husband than she take it out on us.... we're not ur husbad u oe wan scold scold him la... small things than throw ppl's book.... U SUCK WOMEN.... our add maths teacher pula... she looks like A BULLDOG... haha A SAGGING BULL DOG.... hahahahahahaha teacher sucks man...i'm so going to be against my children being a teacher next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment