Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A lot of things to say... :)

hmm lets see.... i haven been blogging cause i'm so lazy ... anyway it's the second week of holiday... last saturday me my mum cousin and her mum we went shopping together and i bought 3 thing.... i bought a top from nichii, a very nice black top from marks and spencer and a dress which my aunt paid for from Massimo Dutti... the things there are like damn expensive my plain white dress cost like RM 129... expensive leh... but well hehe thanks Jess ee ee.... ^^ than on the way home my mum cause got appointment wanna go dye her hair but remembered it was a holiay so we end up in bangsar village..... haha... i went to speedy to but 2 movies.... one is "The Clique".. damn nice deh... i noe it's an old show but it is damn bitchy... NICE... and than me n my cousin went into a shop/restaurant called marmalade.... we ordered nachos... once it arrived mum called say wanna leave d and we were like let us finish this first... haha OMG the nachos are FABULOUS AND DELICIOUSE... have to go back there n try too bad did not manage to take pic... haha..... anyway yesterday i went shopping with my mum at ikea and after she bought a few things we went to the curve to eat with aunty Margerat at The apartment.... WE ARE NEVER GOING BACK TO THAT RESTAURANT... the food are tasteless and not deliciouse at all waste our money...........be4 the food came i went searching for this shop which sells all kind of candy only found in outstations.. u can't fint it in normal supermarket... the shop was called "ME LOVE CANDY" .. i was so obsesed i bought like 43 bucks worth of candies... I noe a lot right... hehe well it could last me 2 months... maybe ^^sorry can't uplaod pic.... and i cut my hair short d.... reli reli short... hehe :) oh and on the wa back yesterday the road was so empty... u can count the cars on the road it looked so peaefull.... the next time i blog again there will be pictures.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment